Solved

Why are my IOS push notifications not sending?

• 15 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

always show "Skipped: Unable to Send Push (1)"

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 15 February 2022, 16:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Rukshan,

Welcome to the Community, we are so glad you’re here! Happy to look into this with you! 

When sending push notifications, our documentation states that are 3 prerequisites to set up push notifications in Klaviyo before you can send push notifications via Flows and Campaigns. First and foremost, your app will need to be published in order to test the push notification functionality. I’ve seen this issue pop up before if the app hasn’t been published yet or a user does not have a push token. It should be noted that Klaviyo does not currently support push notifications for apps made with Apple's TestFlight program.

However, if you can confirm that both these things have been done, I would encourage you to reach out to our awesome support team as they will be able to more accurately identify what exactly is going on here! 

Thanks for sharing your question with the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +3

Hey Team, 

I am also having a similar issue. 
Checklist that we have followed up until now are

1. All 3 prerequisites - DONE
  2. The user has account admin permission and Push tokens - DONE
  3. App is published and live - DONE
  4. Tested via campaigns and Flow - DONE

We are getting a notification on the Kalviyo dashboard that the push is getting delivered but, it is not showing up on the app (Screenshot attached)

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Arvind ,

In case you are still having issues, we recently created the Bounced Push event where you can see more details about the sending failure, including the specific iOS or Android error. You can use this information to troubleshoot any issues you’re having. 

Thanks,

Mark