Skip to main content
Solved

NEWSLETTER PROBLEM

• 13 May 2024
  • 5 replies

hi, I have a problem, the newsletter banner doesn't appear on my Shopify site. I have inserted and integrated both on klaviyo and on shopify. why is it giving me this problem?

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Hi @Lvst 

Is it a sign-up form, that you are having trouble with or is it the embedded shopify newsletter banner, that is not showing?

Badge

I integrated klaviyo on shopify and vice versa but I can't see it on my site.

Userlevel 7
Badge +59

Following what @annasophiefc ask so far - if its a “Signup Form” (or banner?) that’s not appearing, are you referring to a Klaviyo Signup Form (Popup) or something that’s built into your Shopify Theme? 

@Lvst - If it’s a Klaviyo Signup Form, and it’s not appearing, a few troubleshooting:

• Make sure the Targeting Settings match what you expect.  For example, if you are targeting has the “Don’t show to existing Klaviyo profiles” - it may not appear for you assuming you subscribed and are active on your own site. 
  • Make sure your Form is published live.

Badge

it's a newsletter pop up that should appear on my shopify site, you know why it doesn't come up

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

@Lvst one reason for this could be that you have the targeting settings setup to not show this to existing Klaviyo accounts. 

You can access this by opening the form → edit form → Targeting & behavior → targeting:

If this is set up, try opening the page in incognito/private in your browser and it should show!

Hope that helps.

Thanks
David