Solved

• 23 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi,

I have reviewed a of the previous articles but can’t seem to find an answer to the issue I am currently having.

We have a Wordpress website without WooCommerce.

I have made a newsletter sign up form for our website as an embed form in Klaviyo.

I have set up the code in the footer and based on our Klaviyo account it looks to be working as we have a green message saying “sign up forms are successfully installed on your site”.

I have ensured the embed form is available for everyone to see and published.

I have copied the form code to a HTML block on our site (we use UX Builder) but even once published, the form isn’t visible. I have checked in an incognito window and still not visible. I have no idea why.

Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 23 January 2024, 23:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @bethkow

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

Great job so far installing the .js script and troubleshooting so far! You’re right if you have the script on your website, all you need to do to add an embed form was adding an additional pice of <div> code to your backend. This is similar to this peer’s thread below.

Did you do any steps since posting this question? I ask because I can see  an embed form on your website! 

Let us know! 

-Taylor 

Badge

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for the reply.

I asked our web developer to help and he did it in 1 minute. No idea why it wasn’t working and what he did to fix it so quickly, but it’s working now so that’s good. I think it had something to do with the WordPress theme which was blocking it.

I have other forms to do so I’ll try it and hopefully it’ll work for me in the future.

Thanks,

Beth