Why isn’t my sign up form showing on my site?

• 24 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

If your form is published in Klaviyo but not displaying:

• Verify that you have the signup form code snippet installed on your site.
  • If you’re using an embedded form, verify that you have the embed code installed on your site.
  • Verify that your site is live.
  • Check the Behaviors tab in the Signup Form Builder to ensure that the form is configured to display on the URL that you are viewing.
  • Make sure you’re not using Internet Explorer. New signup forms won’t appear on Internet Explorer.
  • Re-run the test in incognito/private browsing mode in a new window. It may be that you have already closed the popup, which is why it isn’t displaying again. We cookie browsers for 2 years, so once someone closes a popup, they won’t see the same popup again for another 2 years (unless they clear their cookies).

5 replies

Badge +2

Ad blockers and Duck Duck Go Privacy Essentials can prevent forms from showing up, too.  I just learned that. :wink:

Badge +1

I can’t seem to locate the “Behaviors tab in the Signup Form Builder”

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Meher,

The first image below will be what you see when you create a new signup form and choose a template.

Afterwards, you should see targeting and behavior as a tab. If you are unable to find these options, please refer to our documentation. If these options are not showing up to you at all, I would advise reaching out to our support team so that they can fix whatever bug might be on your account.

Badge +1

Hi, I’ve done everything I could, but it’s still not working. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @JamesGu,

Thanks for posting your reply with photos. Can you go into more detail regarding what error you are running into? I can see that you have found the “targeting and behaviors” tab but would love to know more about the specific error(s) you are running into with that signup form.

Thanks!
Alex