Solved

Account has been disabled

• 23 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi, how are you?

My account has been disabled and we need to fix this problem, help me.
Otherwise we request a refund if you were unable to recover your account.
We need urgent help, because we've a promotion launch this weekendz.

icon

Best answer by David To 23 December 2021, 19:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Operador_StHonoré,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

The Community forum is a space for Klaviyo Customers, partners and other users to network and learn from one another’s experience and discuss and troubleshoot issues they may have. 

Typically, an account becomes disabled pending a manual review by a member of our Deliverability and Compliance team members. This review process occurs for all new Klaviyo accounts in order  to maintain a high level of email deliverability for all our customers on the platform!

The turnaround time takes an estimate of 24-48 hours but can take longer barring if there were more steps our team needs to take to review and verify your account. You can learn more about Klaviyo’s manual review process through the About Account Verification Help Center article.

If you ever have any questions surrounding your account or it’s manual review process, I suggest following-up in the email sent to you by our Compliance team. Our colleagues on that team are best suited to help working with you and provide you further details in the steps needed to reactivating your account. If you missed the email, I would suggest searching your inbox further for any correspondence or reaching out to our Support Team who can re-connect you with our Deliverability and Compliance team to further discuss the reactivation of your account. 

Have a great holiday!

David

Badge +2

Tks David for help me.

regards.