Solved

Can Klaviyo share a product with an email share button, like a 'wishlist' send icon?

• 12 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi everyone! Is there a way in Klaviyo to for a customer to send a favorite product via email to a loved one - like a wish list style share button? Tiffany & Co has a “drop a hint” email feature on their product pages that allows a a consumer to share a product via email that they’d like to receive as a gift. It’s brilliant. Maybe I need to play around with the embed options…. Just trying to wrap my head around this! It’s seriously brilliant. 

icon

Best answer by Jessica eCommerce Badassery 12 July 2023, 05:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@EmilyEmailsPeople 

As far as I know, Klaviyo does not have a way to do this. But there is a Shopify app called drop a hint and probably plugins for other platforms. And of course typical wishlist platforms that have share features. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @EmilyEmailsPeople 

Thanks for the question in the Klaviyo Community 😊

Along the lines of what @Jessica eCommerce Badassery has mentioned, Klaviyo does not natively have this option but there are other Apps that do. I have been through a similar project and found Apps that provide onsite functionality as well as the ability to integrate to Klaviyo and used the features this way to achieve what you are after. Such as Wishlist Plus

Just a hint for when you are searching - sometimes these are called ‘Save For Later’ instead of ‘Wishlist’ 

Hope this helps!

Kylie