Creating Multiple Accounts Using Same Email Address

• 2 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Active Contributor II
  • 19 replies

Hello Klaviyo Community, 

I want to access two separate accounts, two different websites, for conveniency without having to sign in and out to access each one. 

I found a solution here in this article.

You can access multiple Klaviyo accounts using the same email address and password, making it easy to keep track of each account without having to log out and log back in using a separate email address. You will simply need to toggle between separate accounts. 

However I am getting an error message when signing up as per instructions. I used the same email and password, with a new company name and website URL. Please advise? 

Many thanks!

Michael

icon

Best answer by Omar 4 March 2023, 14:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @MNgo

Good to see you again! Thanks for sharing your question with us.

To get more clarity on what might be going on here, you are trying to add a new, third company, using an email and password already connected to two other active accounts?

Can you confirm you are using the same password for this new account? In my experience, you can run into issues when accidentally using the wrong password, but same email.

Thanks for being a constant member of the Community! 

-Taylor

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Taylor Tarpley ! 

Yes circling back round as we’re bringing Klaviyo to a Shopify store this time :D 

So I have a Klaviyo account set up for WooCommerce, now I need to set up a new account for a Shopify store. I want the ability to switch between the two accounts without signing in and out each time as per instructions in that article.  

Yes same email and password used at sign-up, even different company name and URL. Yet I’m getting this error? 

Cheers, 

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +43

Hi @MNgo,

As @Taylor Tarpley mentioned make sure you're using the same email and password. Make sure your browser is not blocking anything (there is a captcha option). 

If this doesn't work the other workaround is to use a separate email address to create the account and then add your existing email address to the new Klaviyo account. This will allow you to see the new store as well.

Hope it helps,

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO