Solved

Does Klaviyo have Chat Support?

• 2 June 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge +2

I am new to the system and its a bit confusing, do they have a chat support system… email takes long to get a response

icon

Best answer by David To 2 June 2021, 19:53

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @b1212,

Welcome to Klaviyo!

Klaviyo does offer live chat support for clients on any of Klaviyo’s paid plans. Live chat is available Monday through Thursday from 9:00am to 5:00pn EST and on Friday between 9:00am to 4:00pm EST. 

To access live chat, click the account dropdown and select the Live Chat option.

Upon entering Live chat, you’ll be greeted by Klaviyo’s Virtual Product Expert, Kira, who will direct you to any applicable resources or solutions you may be looking for pertaining to your question. Kira is also available 24/7. 

To learn more about the various ways you can contact support, I would recommend reviewing the How to Contact Support article. 

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Badge +2

I found the support very ordinary as well @b1212, they seem to have a very bad reputation for it here in australia when i ask around. How long did it take for them to come back to you, is over 24 hours unreasonable?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Jeff 

I am sorry you have had less than incredible outcomes working with the Klaviyo Support team. As Klaviyo continues to grow, we are working towards building a team in Australia that will help alleviate the time delays in responses from our support team. Right now we only have teams in the UK and throughout the US but are working diligently to keep up with our other markets needs, like you in Australia. Please feel free to come to the Klaviyo Community for help as we continue to grow our support team. Often times members of the community and the Klaviyo Community Team can get an answer for your needs more quickly as we collaborate together. 

Thank you for being a member of the Klaviyo Community, and I hope we can improve our relationship with you and other members in Australia. 

Badge

I have tried to use this so called support on occasions regarding technical difficulties. There is no one ever on the other side of the chat to talk to.

My last ticket did not get replied to for 3 days. I was unable to send any campaigns. This is now happening again and there is no support what so ever on the other end.

I am paying for this and when ever I need assistance I get asked to take a ticket. I moved over to Klaviyo on a paid account specifically because they had support available.

Badge +2

Hi, I’m having a problem getting through to a human on live chat. I have a paid plan with live chat support, but when I start chat, the bot gets activated and I can't get past it. Has the chat support been stopped?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @meetapapersandgems

It’s good to see you again around the Community!

The chat experience has recently changed as we’ve made some changes with the chatbot to help redirect you with the best resources. Essentially as you provide more context to your issue the chatbot will be able to connect you to the best possible resource!

However, I'id love to help out if you didn’t receive the right resources you needed! 

-Taylor

Badge +2

Thanks Taylor. I was getting in touch about my welcome flow.

I have a profile property at the start of that flow, and I use that as the basis of a segment (anyone with that property). I use it, for example, for campaigns when I want to exclude anyone who’s in that welcome flow.

At the end of the welcome flow, the property is removed and they exit the flow. 

In theory, anyone who makes a purchase should get pushed out of the flow (I have a flow filter applied to that flow), but have noticed a customer is still in that welcome flow segment, even though they have made a purchase. I have double checked the segment criteria, all looks good there, so I can’t understand why the customer (despite making a purchase) still has that profile property attached?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @meetapapersandgems

Thanks for the additional info! 

Yes, love the idea of adding a profile property to exclude them from regular campaign sends as they’re in the welcome flow to create a great first experience with your brand! 

Since a user could exit the flow at any time before you can take off their in flow profile property, I would suggest changing the flow filter to conditional splits so then you can more manually control when a user can exit a flow before the end and if so, remove the profile proeprty before they leave the flow prematurely if they placed an order. Here’s an example of this solution I outlined for another user who asked a similar question! 

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

-Taylor