Klaviyo Partner support

• 2 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Hello, I have been working on Klaviyo for years but have only just got round to properly using my partner status.

I am wondering does anyone else have any issues with the partner support? When I send an email to the partner support email address it genuinely takes weeks for me to get a response.

Is there a live chat or option that I am missing?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Pixelrose

Welcome to the Community! Happy to her you’re using your partner resources and capabilities! 

Do you mean to say you’ve emailed the partner handle: partners@klaviyo.com and haven’t gotten any response? Unfortunately, no there is only a chat option for overall Klaviyo support, not partner specific. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Hi Taylor, thanks for getting back to me. Yes thats the address I email. My last email was sent 25th of jan and no response. Not the first time this happened either :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Pixelrose

I’m very sorry to hear that! I will get in touch with someone in the partner team to get more insight into what’s happening and circle back when I have news.

Thank you for your patience! 

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Nothing has changed. 
Klaviyo gives great tools to partners but leaves them in silence for months, without providing answers to pretty important issues. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @eCOMHUB

Thanks for sharing your experience, however, I’m sorry it’s been not as great so far, happy to help! 

Do you mind sharing when you reached out to the partners@klaviyo.com and what your issue is about? 

Thank you for your feedback! 

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Hi @Pixelrose

Welcome to the Community! Happy to her you’re using your partner resources and capabilities! 

Do you mean to say you’ve emailed the partner handle: partners@klaviyo.com and haven’t gotten any response? Unfortunately, no there is only a chat option for overall Klaviyo support, not partner specific. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

hey, mailed 3 time in partner support, no reply. could you help me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @proecom

Would you mind starting a new topic detailing your issue?

Additionally, in that new thread, would you mind sharing when you reached out to the partners@klaviyo.com email handle?

Thank you! 

-Taylor