Solved

Klaviyo rip off

• 26 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I subscribed to Klaviyo again about 2 days ago which is not being considered a month‘s use. I got a notice stating my monthly paid for subscription will end August 31st. That is not a monthly subscription. Also Purchased the subscription that will allow me to send 5,000 emails in total to 251-500 persons, and I’ve sent that with one email. Now I’m being notified that I’ve reached my limit by just sending 3 emails. Make it make sense please. I’m trying to reach out to a customer rep and you have to pay for that as well. What a rip-off. I need HELP.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 28 August 2023, 21:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Theclosetandco

Welcome to the Community, I’m sorry you’ve had this frustrating experience! More than happy to help! 

If you’re noticing billing practices outside of what we mention in our documentation on Understanding how Klaviyo billing works and Understanding your account usage, I would ensure that you don’t have two duplicate accounts accidentally linked to your store. This could account for the billing discrepancies. However, if you have a free account, we always allow customers to get in touch with support via this request dropdown option: billing dispute.  

I hope this helps!

-Taylor