Solved

klaviyo support chat not working?

• 21 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I’ve been waiting for over an hour to connect to an agent. usually it will say there are x people in queue. today it isn’t saying that. i dont understand? have i been blocked from support?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 22 June 2023, 05:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @thecompany88

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

I can see that you were able to get in touch with support each time you accessed our chat feature in the past two days. I’m happy to see our wonder support team helped you solve your issue! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

This isn’t resolved so it seems. I have had this same issue some weeks ago two days in a row. I asked for help around 9:30 AM and I ended the chat about 4PM. Nothing! It took me by surprise as I hadn’t had any issue before. I used email support, but not as helpful with the laps in time.

Now, here we are today with the same issue. As soon as I saw that it didn’t provide the number of people ahead of me I was like, Uh oh!

We are 7 months later and Klayvio isn’t able to be provide support via it’s chat feature during it’s allotted support hours consistently. Where is this on your “To Do List” to resolve?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @iDefine TV

I am so sorry you ran into this issue in chat! I do understand that our customers use this feature when they need a quick resolution, so I’m sorry you had a previous issue.

If you ever run into temporary issues with chat and we are not having any kind of public outage, we recommend trying an incognito window or restarting your browser to resolve any chat issues to get the help you need! 

Hope this helps!

-Taylor