Solved

No Support for Integrations

• 22 April 2021
  • 9 replies

Badge +2

We run an ecommerce marketing agency.  We are trying to integrate our clients stores with Klaviyo.  We were told Klaviyo was great.  We can not get any support for Klaviyo, and the Shopify integration appears not to work.

Does Klaviyo offer support to higher paying clients.  Has anyone else had a similar experience?

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 22 April 2021, 09:43

View original

9 replies

Badge +2

Hi, we manage and consult for several large-commerce stores, we are new to Klaviyo.  We have extensive experience with the largest email providers.  We have found no support email or support chat for Klaviyo.  How do you get support for Klaviyo?  Without any support, we will have to terminate our accounts for our clients and not recommend Klaviyo to our clients.

Thank you,

Chris Puckett

NYC

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@puckman 

I’m not sure what you mean with “We can not get any support from Klaviyo”? I don’t have any similar problem. If you have any paid account (even if it is just minimum $20 a month you have the option for live chat with support. And as much as I’m familiar with the support they provide they only don’t provide much support for custom integrations and custom things that you do related to your account. But general things and specially integration with shopify they provide bundh of support.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@puckman 

You need to have at least $20 paid account to be able to access their Chat which is available during US working hours (also I noticed they are also available now for most of the EU mornings to)

and where to find it...

Badge +2

@puckman

You need to have at least $20 paid account to be able to access their Chat which is available during US working hours (also I noticed they are also available now for most of the EU mornings to)

and where to find it...

yes we have multiple accounts over $20/mo.  And the chat doesn't work.   And there is no support email.  And when we did find an email to send for support.  No one has gotten back to us.

Anyone have issues with Klaviyo support?

Badge +2

@puckman

I’m not sure what you mean with “We can not get any support from Klaviyo”? I don’t have any similar problem. If you have any paid account (even if it is just minimum $20 a month you have the option for live chat with support. And as much as I’m familiar with the support they provide they only don’t provide much support for custom integrations and custom things that you do related to your account. But general things and specially integration with shopify they provide bundh of support.. 

The Chat feature does not work in our accounts, and they are all well above $20/mo.  We have not had a good support experience with Klaviyo.  And we can not find support information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@puckman 

They don’t work 24/7.. try contacting them in the US working hours, maybe you will need to wait 10-20 minutes but they always answer..

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Chris @puckman

Thanks so much for sharing this experience, and I’m so sorry to hear that you have not been able to connect with our Support team, although you have a paid account. Like @Bobi N. mentioned (thanks Bobi!), if you have a paid account, you will have access to live chat in the drop down of your account. Unfortunately, our chat hours are not 24/7, so the operating hours to reach a team member is between 9am-5pm ET Monday through Thursday, and 9am-4pm ET on Fridays. You can learn more about options to contact Support in this article

If there are specific issues you might be encountering at this time, please feel free to share some of them in the Community and our members here (many who are also brand builders, business owners and partners!) might be able to chime in with their experiences as well. The Community is an excellent place to learn from others, and is a great resource in addition to support available to your paid accounts. 

Thanks so much for being a part of our Community, 
-Cass.

Badge +2

there is no support contact information listed in our account or on the website.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Chris @puckman

Thanks for following up in this thread. The article for support information as a paying customer can be found here: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001002272-How-to-Contact-Support#live-chat3

-Cass.