Solved

Partner Portal: No referral link

• 25 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +4

Hello!

When I enter the Klaviyo partner portal and click on the "Get Partner Referral Link" button among the quick links, nothing happens. I only receive this URL: https://partners.klaviyo.com/my-dashboard/#referrallink. I've tried using a different browser and incognito mode, but nothing…

Can you help me, please?

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 27 September 2023, 16:39

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @Leophane !

Upon clicking the “Get Partner Referral Link” option from the Quick Links section in the Partner Portal, a pop-up window or new tab should be created with your specific referral link. If your browser does not allow Klaviyo to create new windows or tabs, this may be why you are not seeing your URL when clicking the button.

I would recommend checking your browser permissions, and then refreshing the page to see if this resolves the issue. 

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Leophane

@Ashley I. shares some great troubleshooting tips specific to this scenario, thanks Ash! 

Additionally, whenever you’re experiencing any issues, you can reach out to our partner team at partners@klaviyo.com

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +4

Hi @Leophane !

Upon clicking the “Get Partner Referral Link” option from the Quick Links section in the Partner Portal, a pop-up window or new tab should be created with your specific referral link. If your browser does not allow Klaviyo to create new windows or tabs, this may be why you are not seeing your URL when clicking the button.

I would recommend checking your browser permissions, and then refreshing the page to see if this resolves the issue. 

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Thanks Ashley, but I already tried to get the link from Safari, Chrome, Edge and from different OS as well (iOS, Windows, Mac) and still can’t get that link. :( Any more idea? :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey Leophane, have you recently joined? Perhaps there is a population window of time needed for the referral link. I’d definitely recommend reaching out to that Partner email Taylor listed - the Partner team is the BEST and can get you sorted.

Welcome to the Partner Community by the way!

Badge +4

Hey Leophane, have you recently joined? Perhaps there is a population window of time needed for the referral link. I’d definitely recommend reaching out to that Partner email Taylor listed - the Partner team is the BEST and can get you sorted.

Welcome to the Partner Community by the way!

Hello! I joined to the partner program 15th of September. Yeah, thanks i’ll write to the partner email address. :)

Badge

Did this ever get resolved? When I click my partner referral link it sends me to set up a Klaviyo account...so odd.

Badge +4

Not at all… 

Badge

Wow… that’s not cool. Thanks for letting me know.