Solved

What happens when you exceed Active Emailable Profiles limit?

• 20 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hey Team,

We are ramping up our usage of Klaviyo and see we’ve exceed our active emailable profiles.  

Does this mean that when my BF emails go out Monday that only 2500 of them will be email? 

Do I now need to upgrade?

icon

Best answer by cassy.lee 24 November 2020, 19:39

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

Ouch. Self-answered at point of sending emails. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @32Gi

Thanks for asking this great question! Sorry you had to experience it first to find the answer - as I’m sure you already know now (but to clarify for folks that have this question in the future), you won’t be able to send the emails and will be prompted to upgrade your plan first before it is able to send to additional profiles. You can find out more details on how Klaviyo Bills Customers for Email, and what the rates are for profiles, in this article. I’ve added the Email Billing plans below, for easy reference. For a full overview of these plans and additional instructions/terms, please reference the article link. 

It is important to note that we do not provide refunds for downgrades, as outlined in our Terms of Service. When you downgrade, that change takes effect immediately and not at the end of the billing cycle. In addition, the prices outlined in the image above do not include sales tax.

Thanks, 
-Cass.