Solved

Whole Account has been cleared, no reason at all

• 28 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hey,

All campaigns, templates, contacts, payment methods has been deleted. We didn’t get a notification about anything. We can just login as usual. The account was made last year and we have a running plan. What’s the issue?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 29 April 2022, 19:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Mauricio 

Im so sorry to hear that nothing is visible in your account. I was able to check with our support team and they said your account is active and they can see everything is still in the account. So i would recommend a few things you can try: 

• Fully clear the cache on your browser, fully closing the browser, and logging back into Klaviyo
  • Double checking that your ad blockers, anti-viral softwares, or network filters/firewalls aren’t preventing these pages to load
  • Ensuring that the browser you are using is up to date

Please let us know if this doesnt work and I can roll this up to our engineers to look at for you! Thank you so much for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +1

Badge +1

Hey @stephen.trumble,

nothing from above works out. Our data is still missing…

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Mauricio 

I have opened a support ticket in your name and account for out support engineers to dig deeper into why your dashboard is empty, They will follow up with you directly to help solve this problem. Thank you for your patience while they find a solution for you!

Hey @Mauricio 

I have opened a support ticket in your name and account for out support engineers to dig deeper into why your dashboard is empty, They will follow up with you directly to help solve this problem. Thank you for your patience while they find a solution for you!

We are experiencing the same issue with our account. Is there any solution available?