Solved

Why haven't my clients received an account management email confirmation?

Badge +2

Hi, 

I am a new Klaviyo Partner and I’ve added a few managed customers in my account, they are currently in pending but none of my clients have received the email to confirm that I manage their accounts.

Is there a way to resend these emails or check if they have been sent?

Thank you in advance

TDesign

icon

Best answer by TDesign 30 March 2023, 16:09

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @TDesign

I wonder if some of our Champions, who are also partners, have experienced this before? @ebusiness pros, @KatherineB, @Kylie W, @chelsgrove got any insight? You can also ask our partner support team at partners@klaviyo.com

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@TDesign I just added a Partner last night! Let me check with them to see if they received the confirmation email - they are in Pending currently.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi @TDesign,

Have you asked your clients to check their spam folder? If they’re not showing in the inbox, I would definitely check there. You can also reach out to your Klaviyo rep to resend the confirmation emails if your clients still can’t find them. I hope that helps!

Katherine

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Interesting. I just added two this month and they are also stuck in pending.  I reached out to one of them and they said they haven’t seen an email from Klaviyo yet… 

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@TDesign my client did receive their email, interesting to hear it happened to you too @retention, I will have to double check my clients because we are missing a handful from our managed account that I need to confirm.

Badge +2

Hi All, 

Thank you so much for  responding. It looks like I’ll have to contact Klaviyo Partners help directly as none of my clients have received this and its not in their spam. They are still sitting in Pending. 

@retention and @chelsgrove its a mystery, I hope you are able to get your clients sorted soon too.

@KatherineB and @Taylor Tarpley thanks for replying, I appreciate you taking the time to look at this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @TDesign,

This is something my agency has also encountered before. Sometimes the emails don’t get sent from Klaviyo as we expect them to, in which case I’ve had to reach out to the Partner Support team to try and get help from them. Most of the time that was because there was a backend error in the “managed client” registration form when I submitted it.

Other times, we’ve had clients’ inboxes get overwhelmed, and they just lose this as one more email in the flood of emails. So it helps to submit the managed client form while you’re on the phone with that client, so they can open the confirmation email immediately after receiving it. 

~ Gabrielle

Badge +2

Hi @ebusiness pros 

Thank you so much for the reassurance. I have reached out to Klaviyo Partner Support Team 

Hopefully I will hear something back soon and will make a note here. 

I appreciate you taking the time to post this, giving us a little reassurance that it is hopefully just a glitch.

Thanks again 

Badge +2

Hi All, 

Klaviyo Partner Support got back to me and they suggested Archiving the Managed customers I’d already added and then re-adding them. 

This seems to have worked and my clients received the email straight away.

Hope this helps someone else that see this

Thanks again @retention @chelsgrove @Taylor Tarpley @KatherineB @ebusiness pros 

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Thanks for sharing @TDesign! I’m glad the Klaviyo team was able to help you sort it out. 

In the Klaviyo Partner Dashboard, go to the "Managed Clients" tab, and click the "Resend Invitation" button next to the client's name. This will send a new invitation email to the client.