Solved

Why Is My Account Disabled?

• 4 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

"Klaviyo: Email Marketing" cannot be used, but the payment has been deducted, I want to complain

icon

Best answer by cassy.lee 4 January 2021, 18:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

hi @INSML

Thanks for posting to the Community and sharing this experience of yours with us. There are a few various reasons why your account might be disabled, which you can read in full here.

Since it looks like you created your account relatively recently, its possible that a reason you may have had the account deactivated was due to an unsuccessful payment process. If you are unsure of whether your account is disabled for this reason, Klaviyo recommends attempting to update your credit card information in your account's billing settings. 

Another reason why your account may have been temporarily disabled could be a result of being flagged by the Verification and Compliance team. This typically occurs when a new account attempts to send to an uploaded list of contacts for the first time.

My recommendations to get this resolved would be first to try updating your credit card information as the first elimination of possibilities, but if you click on the red bar above your account that says “More Information”, you can see other options to try as well. 

Thanks so much for being a part of the Klaviyo Community, and we hope this was helpful to get you sending! 
-Cass.