Solved

Will my campaign send once the Manual Compliance Review is complete?

• 7 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I just upgraded my account so that I could deploy my first send and now my account is disabled due to a manual compliance check. The campaign that I had set up is showing as canceled. Will it automatically deploy once the compliance check is completed? Or will I have to rebuild it? My email included time sensitive articles and I don’t want it to deploy after the date I had scheduled it for, which is tomorrow.

Please help!

icon

Best answer by retention 8 February 2021, 22:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@SandiD 

Usually, when a Campaign gets the “Cancelled” status, it won’t be sent automatically afterwards. I know that if you cancel it manually, you’ll have to create a new campaign (or clone the existing) in order to send it.

I think that it will be the same situation in your case, but maybe someone from Klaviyo’s internal team can confirm this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @SandiD

I know its been a few days since you shared this in the Community, so I hope Joe’s ​​​​@retention comment was helpful for you. He’s correct to say that the campaign wouldn’t be automatically sent after the manual review is completed. However, you shouldn’t need to rebuild it again afterwards. Typically manual reviews have a pretty quick turnaround, so I hope you were able to get this campaign out in time.

-Cass.