Solved

How can I find what products were sold only from emails?

• 14 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9
  • Active Contributor II
  • 22 replies

Hi, I’m aware of how to find what products were sold for each campaign, but I can’t find a way to see the total products sold for all emails including flows.

I’ve ran a product performance report using the info from Klaviyo here: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047083252-How-to-Build-a-Product-Performance-Report

But this only seems to give me total products sold across the entire store, not only the products that the emails helped sell.

I can get total products sold from Shopify, what we really need in Klaviyo is to know is what products sell through the email channel.

If you’ve found a way to see what products were sold for any emails, please let me know.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 14 November 2022, 23:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @Travis ,

Thanks for sharing here.

If I am understanding correctly, you would like a custom report of all products sold through klaviyo email as a source. After review and checking with internal resources, unfortunately we do not have this information available as a report right now. The closest option would be to pull the information on each campaign and then copy and paste that information over to excel or google sheets.  With that being said, I would be happy to submit product feedback for this as I can see this would be very beneficial not only to yourself, but other Klaviyo clients. With product feedback, our team will review and look into possible implementation in the future, however I am unable to provide a timeline on this. However, the more we hear a specific feedback, the more likely it is to get implemented sooner.

Badge +1

Hi there @Travis ,

Thanks for sharing here.

If I am understanding correctly, you would like a custom report of all products sold through klaviyo email as a source. After review and checking with internal resources, unfortunately we do not have this information available as a report right now. The closest option would be to pull the information on each campaign and then copy and paste that information over to excel or google sheets.  With that being said, I would be happy to submit product feedback for this as I can see this would be very beneficial not only to yourself, but other Klaviyo clients. With product feedback, our team will review and look into possible implementation in the future, however I am unable to provide a timeline on this. However, the more we hear a specific feedback, the more likely it is to get implemented sooner.

Echoing this sentiment, it’s a pretty basic feature to be able to run reports that show which products are best sellers from email only.

Hello, just wondering - any update here? I’ve might have found a workaround but it still is very manual. I’m creating a segment with these definitions: 

• Ordered product with filter where product name is x 
  • Ordered product with filter where attributed flow or campaign equals 

And I put whatever timeframe I need. 

While this works for pulling info it’s super slow.  I still need to update the definitions every time I need it for the last month or we’ve added a new flow so making sure to included it there. We have same products named differently for whatever reason in the backend and I need to adjust the timeframe too for each of those and for every flow I’ve listed there - it’s just taking too long. 

I see that in the custom reports now there is a product performance report option but there’s no filter to the metric so we can filter by specific products and you can only group by product name or product category. It would be great if you can group by attribution so and filter by specific products to understand what products people purchase from flow and from campaigns. 

Badge

This is crazy that there is not a way to see this detail of information within the klaviyo reporting dash!! Klaviyo seriously?!! I’m finding myself needing access to our Google analytics accounts in order to try and pull this kind of data, it should not be this hard.