Solved

Not seeing Sending domain passing DKIM, DMARC records in Google Postmaster

• 16 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

We are currently on a Shared server with Klaviyo, so I’m wondering if that’t the reason we can’t see these records. 

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 19 January 2024, 12:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Hi Justine,

It looks like a domain misalignment issue. But, would need more details for more context to assess what’s the issue. Can you share the following below:

FROM domain:

Sending domain:

DKIM domain:

DMARC:

Regards,

Mohsin

Badge

Hi @inboxingmaestro!

Here is the info:

1. From: hello@pettable.com
  2. Send.pettable.com
  3. Pettable.com
  4. TXT _dmarc.pettable.com "v=DMARC1; p=quarantine; rua=mailto:dmarc@mechanismventures.uriports.com; ruf=mailto:dmarc@mechanismventures.uriports.com; fo=1"  

I have data in Postmaster for pettable.com, but not for send.pettable.com (the screenshot if from send.pettable.com). Additionally I cannot see Spam Rates for send.pettable.com. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Hi @justinepnk 

I can see DMARC success rate in GPM tools for my Klaviyo accounts so I don’t think that’s the issue. However, I track both the TLD and the sending subdomain and the DMARC success rate is being reported against the TLD and not the subdomain. This may be the norm but I’m pushing my knowledge on the subject! Maybe @inboxingmaestro can add his insight?

Have you checked your DMARC reports in your uriports account?

I can see from a test submission (via the pop-up on your website) that Google reckons all is OK with SPF/DKIM/DMARC (below).

You have set your DMARC policy to ‘quarantine’ which seems quite severe given you’re trying to review your DMARC success and (I assume) it’s your initial setting?

Regards

Andy