Solved

Zero revenue from flows since Feb 1st

• 16 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi all,

I have been running flows and campaigns using klaviyo since the past 2 years. However since Feb 1st, I am noticing that there is zero revenue from the flows which seems very strange since welcome flows has always been the best in terms of revenue for me. But even that is zero. 

I have 9 flows which are live. There is no sudden hike in the campaign revenues either so that rules out the possibility that attribution went to the campaigns instead of the flows.

I checked the flows and they are working fine. Delivery, opens and clicks are happening. How do I sort this out? Any suggestions? 

icon

Best answer by David To 16 February 2022, 16:42

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @priyap,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I know you had mentioned that you are seeing the emails being delivered, opened, and click, however how do they compare to the previous months? How does your conversion metrics (Placed Order, Ordered Product, or Fulfilled Order) compare to the previous months? What you may be experiencing are indicators of a decreasing KPI caused by a variety of things.

For example, if you’ve noticed that all your conversion metrics are steady month over month, but seeing a decrease in the number of opens and clicks, this may indicate that the attribution for these sales are being counted elsewhere. In this case, I would suggest investigating which source these conversions are being attributed to through using tools such as Google Analytics if you have UTMs set up in place. 

If your conversion metrics are decreasing month over month, and the number of opens and clicks are holding steady, this may indicate that your emails may need a refresh in their content to drive your recipients to convert. There’s a lot more factors that can play into this, but these are just the two most common way to decipher some declining KPIs. 

Overall, it does boil down to investigating further in your own account to identify the leading cause of the declines. If you need help on this, I would suggest speaking with some of our insightful Klaviyo Partners who can further help in auditing your account and providing a strategy to bring these numbers back up!

I would also recommend taking a look at some great resources we offer which I’ve included below:

I hope this offers you a starting point to locating your issue!

David