Solved

Accidently deleted Abandon Cart Flow from browse ideas

• 28 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I activated the Abandon cart flow where the email shows the image and product title of the abandoned item. I am having trouble recreating it. Is there a way to get it back? It is no longer available in “Browse ideas”

icon

Best answer by David To 30 May 2021, 13:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @msacco6,

You can access and use any of the pre-build flows provided by Klaviyo by reviewing them within the Flow’s Library. You can access this library of flows by either clicking into the “Browse Ideas” or the “Create Flow” function at the top of the flow’s tab in your Klaviyo account.

From there you can filter and search for your desired flow. You can use filters such as by Goal, by Flow Type, and by Integration you are using. Since you want to build an abandoned cart flow, I would recommend filtering either by Flow Type or by Integration as the abandoned cart flow trigger would depend on what integration you are using.  

Klaviyo also offers a more in-depth walk through video tutorial on the Flows Library below:

ac85d714c26a3a1d7441bdf408a313b9bbfb1a3d.jpg?image_play_button_size=2x&image_crop_resized=960x540&image_play_button=1&image_play_button_color=b3d69fe0

Objective Video: Flow Library – Klaviyo - Help Center

Hope this helps! Have a great day!

David

Badge +2

i deleted the block that contained the abandon cart item. The one that they say save before editing or deleting. I didn’t do that. How do i recreate this block?

Badge +2

I guess I can type out what is in the example but what is the event image url placeholder image? Where can I find that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @msacco6,

Thanks for that additional information!
To re-create that dynamic table block, you can either manually rebuild the block by referencing the Checkout Started’s event data or by creating a new Abandoned Cart flow from the Flow Library and saving the pre-build dynamic table block housed within the flow email. 

To manually rebuild and learn more about utilizing dynamic event data within a flow, I would recommend taking a look and following the instructions found in the How to Build Dynamic Blocks in a Flow Email and About Using Event Variables to Personalize Flows guides.

The alternative solution, after following the instructions found in my first post of re-creating a Klaviyo pre-built Abandoned Cart flow, you would be able to navigate into this new flow and save the pre-built dynamic table block within the email. Saving this block would allow you to use it in your other flow emails. Keep in mind that since this dynamic table block would be specifically referencing the Checkout Started event metadata, it would only function within flows triggered by the Checkout Started. 

David

Badge +2

Un fortunately, None of the other Abandon Cart flows include the product block and since I deleted the one that it was in I can’t save the block at this point. 

I will need to recreate somehow. Thanks for your help.