Solved

Add notes to test emails?

• 17 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi there,

We send a large volume of emails and are frequently proofing 4-5 emails at any given time. In Mailchimp it’s super easy to add a quick note to each test email that goes out to disambiguate the different emails either by date, audience, or other attributes. This doesn’t seem possible in Klaviyo? I’m wondering if I’m missing anything? Going back & forth to enter test email notes in the subject line of the production email and then trusting that those notes will be removed before it ships is a bit tedious and nerve wracking, to be honest.

Please let me know if we’re missing something, or if not, please consider this a request for this feature.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 18 August 2023, 11:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @hubbird 

Welcome to the community!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have had other community members request the same product features in the past too. Unfortunately it is not available at this time, but I will roll your feedback up to the product team to help build on the request for this feature. If there is any movement on this feature, I will update you here in this thread!

Thank you again for helping us make Klaviyo better everyday!

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

@hubbird This is an awesome request to add! Makes total sense, especially if you're making iterations or sending to other people.

+1

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO