Solved

Automation with typeform dog breeds

• 26 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi dear Klaviyo team, 
I have a question that has great potential, but I don't know exactly how to map it. 
Let's start from the beginning. 

We offer bracelets in our shop, suitable for different dog breeds (Labrador, Golden Retriever e.t.c). 

Each bracelet reflects the dog, the beads are matched to the colour of the dog's coat. 

We are going viral on Tik Tok and people are sending us pictures of their dogs via DM and asking us which bracelet fits their dog. 

Now the idea. 

How do we turn this into an automated process using Typeform? 
That people can write things in the Typeform like: 
What breed of dog? 
What coat colour? 
et.c. 

Based on the information, I want to send the customer a personal email where I suggest 3-4 bracelets. 

Now the question:

We have 25 different wristbands. 
The typeform should be connected to Klaviyo.

What could the set-up look like here? 
So that it is still, as far as possible, individual for the customer? 

I am looking forward to your message. 

icon

Best answer by Omar 27 July 2023, 00:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hello!

TypeForm is a great solution for this. Exactly like you stated, you can send them to the TypeForm to then answer a few questions that will guide them to a final answer that fits their pet. It just requires a bit of set-up on the TypeForm side where you are mapping the answers into paths the user takes towards a final result.

With the TypeForm integration, all of their answer are then stored as profile fields in Klaviyo. You can then use those answers to build segments around. So if someone falls into the Pug/Tan grouping segment based on their answers, that segment can then trigger an email sequence catered to that group. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

@Hunderunde Fabio we love typeform. The level of additional customizations you can do here is awesome but also the amount of insights you can gather from doing surveys, just to understand your (potential) customers.

Using typeform with klaviyo comes with some additional points you need to know in advance.

1. Typeform does not (always) sync realtime with Klaviyo, this means sometimes you'll have to wait to get the data in Klaviyo. I think the syncs are once or twice an hour. If this is an issue you can use something like Zapier to speed things up (and keep the data clean).
  1. When integrating typeform, make sure you don't sync all forms, this will turn Klaviyo into a nightmare if you have many forms and answers in there because all the data will be pushed to Klaviyo. Again Zapier can also help here.

If you're using Shopify I would also suggest to look at OctaneAI which has a shop quiz feature. There are also other solutions out there that do the same. In short it will also send the data to Klaviyo.

I hope this helped

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO