Solved

Campaign content disappears

• 14 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

I just spent an hour building out an email campaign. I was minutes from being done and I don’t know what happened - ALL the content disappeared! There’s just an empty box that says “Drop Content Here” I don’t know what I did! How do I avoid this in the future? Even the theme I was using is gone. I thought maybe I somehow got into an edit mode that I can’t get out of, but I can’t figure it out. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 15 May 2023, 18:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Leslie Nicole 

Thanks for coming back to the community for help with your campaign.

Sorry that your content isn’t appearing after all that work. Usually this is just a browser issue but your work shouldn't be gone as your content should be saved. Clearing the history and cookie cache and restarting the browser will usually fix this issue so you can recover all the work you’ve put into the campaign. Once you have done this you should be able to continue where you left off.

Please let me know if this hasn’t been resolved and we can dig further. Hope this helps and you are able to send your campaign to your customers!

Badge +4

Thank you for your response. I needed to send out the campaign right then, so I just rebuilt it.I thought maybe I had clicked something that wiped everything out or took me to a different editing window…  I’ll try your suggestions next time.