Solved

Coming soon - browse abandonment

• 12 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +3
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Hi

I want to set up a browse abandonment flow for those who view pre-order product. When the product becomes live from pre-order they will receive an email to let them know.

The pre-order is already available to purchase early but I want to target those who viewed but did not purchase on the date the product goes live

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 31 October 2023, 12:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi,

How about you create product-specific Browse Abandonment flows (with their respective flow filters), and set them to Manual?

Once you release the product, you can set the flow or email to Live.
Would that make sense in your case?

Otherwise, how about targeting these people through a campaign or two instead?

Badge +3

Hi,

How about you create product-specific Browse Abandonment flows (with their respective flow filters), and set them to Manual?

Once you release the product, you can set the flow or email to Live.
Would that make sense in your case?

Otherwise, how about targeting these people through a campaign or two instead?

Hi Stam,

Thanks for your reply!

How would this work for multiple products - do you have a visual of an example flow?

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey there @kj93,

For situations like this, I’d just recommend turning this into a campaign. You can segment everyone who browsed the pre-order product and then send them a targeted email once it is live. There also may be an option to make the Back In Stock automation work in your favor for this as well, where people can opt-in to an alert once it is live but that won’t capture the browse group, just those who opt in.

And the option of setting the browse flow to manual and then live won’t quite alert your browse group since they’ll be out of the browse flow by the time to set it live. 

Launch campaigns would be the cleanest way to go!

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

What @Spark Bridge Digital LLC said!

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO