Solved

Conditional Split Abandoned Cart

• 22 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I want to create a conditional split that splits my abandoned cart flow by the amount that is in their abanoned cart. For example, we offer free shipping over $299 i want to split emails to send above $299 send them a 10% off coupon and then if its under $299 send them a free shipping coupon.

How do i do the configuration what are the triggers for this?

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 22 September 2023, 16:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @tthomas1912 ,

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for your question about configuring an Abandoned Cart flow with a conditional split for cart value. 

You are in luck! If you are using one of Klaviyo’s native integrations to connect your site, you can utilize the pre-built High Value Cart vs Low Value Cart Abandoned Cart Reminder template in the Flow Library. Here is what the template looks like:

You can search for this template in your account by typing in the word “cart” and selecting it from the results page as shown:

If you are using a custom integration or API to connect your website to Klaviyo, you can replicate the same logic by creating a flow from scratch, and adding the Conditional Split you see above with the $value parameter (in your case, this is $299).

From here, you would customize the content of each email depending on what incentive the cart value qualifies for. 

--

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski