Hi Klaviyo Team,
I am encountering some challenges with setting up multiple flows for different sign-up forms that link to the same list, and I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue.
- I have two different sign-up forms:
- One for a discount code
- Another for a free PDF download
- Both of these forms link to the same list, which I've named "Newsletter."
- I have created separate flows for each form, using a filter based on
- When a user subscribes to one of the forms, they receive the opt-in email, and upon confirmation, the corresponding flow (e.g., the discount code flow) is triggered. I also add a custom property to the subscriber profile at this point.
- However, if the same user subscribes to the second form approximately 90 minutes later, the
$consent_form_idupdates, but the new flow is not triggered. The user does not receive the welcome message for the second form either.
- I have enabled double opt-in for both forms.
- For testing purposes, I've set the smart sending period to one hour.
I've also noticed that the issue persists even if the user subscribes to the forms in a different order.
Any idea what I might be doing wrong or suggest a workaround for this issue?
Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLCView original