Solved

Date Flow with Monthly Check Ins

• 1 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

There is a way to do with a property of the date of birth, for example if you were born on August 1, 2022, you will receive the information of 1 month of birth, another example, if you were born on August 20, 2021, which will the information of 1 year of age arrives, the idea is to build a flow that accompanies the pet owner for the entire life of the pet, and that moves automatically through the flow, it could be based on months of age, because if do you put the puppy option, how would it be changed to the adult stage? And it is also to accompany you month by month in what you need to care for and maintain it, it is as if you had your veterinarian at your side and gave you the instructions to keep your dog in the best health.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 2 September 2022, 02:18

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Claudia Galván,

Welcome to the Community.

I think that you could be looking to start a birthday flow to track the age profile property. You would just have to create a Flow for each month and choose the Birthday segment you want to send it to.

To help send the Campaign(s) at the first of each month, I recommend you schedule the Campaign(s). To get started you are going to want to follow these steps:

1. create segments based on birthdays
  2. build a birthday flow

I do want to point out since you are wanting to send out an email for each birth month, a Flow for each month would have to be made.

I recommend checking this community post as well:

Hope this helps,

Alex