Solved

Do you want live notifications when people reply to your posts? Enable Notifications​ Can I Send a Single Email Through Klaviyo With Multiple Links Based Off Items Purchased?

• 12 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

We are updating our UX on our website with, and we want to remove our single page Instructions link. I’m trying to figure out how to email my customers a single flow consolidating their entire purchase with each product’s link. I tried looking on Klaviyo’s documentation and cannot find anything specifically addressing this so I’m hoping someone here either knows how to do it natively or a workaround.

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 12 April 2023, 15:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @alynnsnyder 

Thank you for posting your question in the community! 

If I am understanding correctly, you’d like to send an email that includes all of the products a customer has purchased with a link back to each product. 

If this is correct, this is absolutely doable in Klaviyo. Assuming this would be based on an ecommerce triggered event like Placed Order (depending on your ecom platform), all of the product information for that order is passed into Klaviyo. 

With the information in Klaviyo, you can set up your email using a dynamic product block - either a table block or a section - to show all of the items in a particular order. If you haven’t set up a dynamic product block before, I’d recommend reading this help article.

How to build dynamic blocks in a flow email (new editor)

These types of messages can also be classified as transactional, meaning you can bypass unsubscribes to share important order information a customer must have. To make a message within a flow have a transactional status, you can contact support and they can update the message. 

The following article provides some steps as well.

How to use flows to send transactional emails

If this isn’t quite what you are looking for, please let us know. Any additional info on the setup or screenshot can help!

Best,

@In the Inbox 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

To consolidate your customers' entire purchase with each product's link and send it in a flow email, you can use Klaviyo's dynamic product block feature. Here's how you can do it:

1. Create a flow in Klaviyo: First, create a flow in Klaviyo and set the trigger to "Placed Order" so that it sends an email to customers after they have made a purchase.

2. Insert a dynamic product block: In the email editor, insert a dynamic product block by clicking the "Add Content" button and selecting "Dynamic Content" from the dropdown menu. Then select "Product Block" and choose the layout that you want to use.

3. Customize the dynamic product block: Customize the dynamic product block by adding in the information that you want to include for each product, such as the product name, image, price, and link. You can also add in additional information about the purchase, such as the order total and shipping information.

4. Preview and test the email: Once you have customized the email, preview and test it to ensure that all of the information is displaying correctly and that the product links are working.

5. Turn on the flow: Finally, turn on the flow so that it sends to customers automatically after they make a purchase.

By using a dynamic product block in your flow email, you can consolidate your customers' entire purchase with each product's link and send it to them in one email. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions, will be glad to be of assistance