Solved

Email flow with Typeform

• 2 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

I want an email to be sent to people that have completed a Typeform form. I've set up the integration with Typeform (linking a specific form) and my Klaviyo account and I've tested with flows:

• after someone is added to a particular list
  • after someone filled out a form, but they don't seem to be working.

What am I doing wrong?!

icon

Best answer by Dov 2 November 2022, 16:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @KCO,

Thanks for sharing this question with our community.

You could very well be doing nothing wrong. Keep in mind the Typeform integration syncs key information from Typeform forms to Klaviyo once every hour. So if you just filled out the form, wait for at least an hour before checking on the “Filled Out Form” via Typeform metric logged on the profile timeline. This information is also noted in our documentation here

If the metric isn’t logged to the profile timeline an hour after filling the form, there’s likely an issue with the integration. In which case, you should contact our support team to have a closer look at your Typeform integration.

If the metric is logged on the profile timeline but you’re not seeing the user enter the flow, the issue lies at the flow-level. I recommend checking out the thread below which speaks to common reasons why profiles may not enter a flow.

Also, check out this troubleshooting a flow help article.

I hope that’s helpful.