Solved

Embroidery - Delayed Fulfillment Flow

• 18 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Klaviyo Community,

I have the option of adding embroidery on to some of the tops I sell. I live in a country that experiences huge power outages.

I created the attached flow to update customers on their embroidery order as I’m getting heaps of mails asking for updates. 

I just want to find out if the flow filters I’ve used are correct? 

The automation should only send out to people who have placed an order with embroidery selected and they shouldn’t get email 2 if the order is fulfilled in the 7 day window between email 1 and email 2. 

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Rox

icon

Best answer by retention 18 September 2023, 19:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @smileyrox, I don’t think the “attachment” came through. Can you share the screenshot of your Flow again?  

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @smileyrox, I don’t think the “attachment” came through. Can you share the screenshot of your Flow again?  

That was my mistake - I’ve uploaded it. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @smileyrox - everything looks good except the last part of the rule.  You may want to limit this to “Last X days” instead of “Once over all time” so that future purchases that are not embroideries don’t get these emails.

---

Joseph Hsieh // retentioncommerce.com // twitter: @retenion 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @smileyrox - everything looks good except the last part of the rule.  You may want to limit this to “Last X days” instead of “Once over all time” so that future purchases that are not embroideries don’t get these emails.

---

Joseph Hsieh // retentioncommerce.com // twitter: @retenion 

Thank you - should i say 7 days? Or how do I know how many days?

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@smileyrox 

I would give a quick test with the ordered product trigger instead of placed order. You SHOULD be able to add the attribute on the trigger so it only pulls in people who ordered products will that attribute selected. 

This way you don’t need to say ordered product with attribute in the last X days. Cause I see how that could screw up your logic for the later emails.