Solved

Event properties missing on Viewed Product event.

• 30 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Trying to read ProductID from Viewed Product event we can see is not being retrieved on the event.
From others stores we can also see the following properties: CompareAtPrice, Price, ProductID.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 1 February 2023, 02:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Gonzalo.cohley and welcome to the Community!

First off, may I ask what kind of integration you have set up here? Are you integrated with a supported e-commerce platform (Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.), or is this a custom integration?

If this is a custom integration, then it’s possible that you didn’t include the hash of properties suggested in our Developer docs when creating custom events:

Additionally, the screenshot doesn’t match the event structure that’s default to our native integrations like Shopify, so if you are using one of these supported integrations, it’s possible that there is an issue with your catalogue feed that’s preventing the correct data points from appearing in Klaviyo. If this is the case, have you made any significant changes to your catalogue feed from the e-commerce side? This will help myself and other Community members gather some more context on the issue.

Thanks for using the Community!

- Brian

Badge +1

Hello Brian, thank for your response, the integration made on the screenshoot is Shopify.
Will check the e-commerce, What could we do to re-sync the changes on the catalog?

Badge

Hi Brian, 

Roselyn from Honeylove here. This is our Klaviyo account. We use Shopify.

We initially reached out to Cohley when their integration wasn’t working with this particular flow, but is working with others.

I’m a bit confused how our catalogue can be functioning fine in other flows (and working with our Cohley integration) but only seems to be missing information in this particular flow. 

Any guidance is greatly appreciated! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Roselyn_Honeylove and @Gonzalo.cohley ,

Interesting case here. It could be a bug then if it is true that other flows work with the same catalog minus this one. In that case, I would recommend reaching out to Support so they can take a closer look into this and see if there is a bug.