Solved

Flows do not start & members don't get added on my list on WIX

• 23 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi,

I’ve set up my Wix sync with klaviyo, and set up flows with emails ready to start (live). The problem is that when I do testing to trigger different events such as adding new subscribers, adding to cart, initiating checkout events etc, emails from the flow do not start sending. Why may this be happening? Is there a way to start automatically emails from the flow?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 25 March 2024, 08:07

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Welcome to the community @CN29Tom 

I don't have any experience with Wix/Klaviyo. However, the help page here on the Wix integration looks very similar to other common set-ups. Have you completed all these steps?

Specifically for adding new subscribers to your Klaviyo list, ensure you have the correct store url and Klaviyo list specified in step 6 of the above help page.

You should also check if the Klaviyo list is set to double opt-in. Go to you list and select 'settings' then 'consent' If double opt-in is enabled, subscribers won't get added to the list unless they confirm by clicking within the confirmation email that is sent

If the integration is correctly configured, your flows should trigger when you test the relevant events, subject to any trigger/profile filters.

I suggest you check you are capturing your events OK. You should see a list of these metrics, including the events you mentioned here: https://www.klaviyo.com/analytics/metrics. Selecting any and then 'Activity feed' will show specific profiles that have triggered that metric.

Another review is from within a flow to check any trigger/profile filters you may have. Selecting 'Preview' (below) will allow you to see which profiles would/would not enter the flow and which conditions they pass or fail.

Let me know how you get on

Regards

Andy