Solved

GA4 - Flow Tracking

• 22 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Does anyone have any advice on how to get Flow’s to pull through to GA4?  Our campaigns are pulling through no problem.  

I have the UTM tracking set up as per the image.  Medium is email for both so why is the flow info not pulling through?  In general the email stats look lower than normal too - is this due to a different attribution model perhaps in GA4?  I’m at a loss! 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 23 August 2023, 12:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @CC_ArdMoor 

We do not currently have exact guidance for Google Analytics 4 at this time. Google Analytics 4 is a relatively recent release with a lot of new functionality, so our teams are still exploring the service and considering how it will work with Klaviyo.

That said, there is presently an open request for our Product and Customer Education teams to review and update our documentation so that we can provide more information around Google Analytics 4 <> Klaviyo. We hope to have more to share on this in the near future, however I unfortunately cannot share any timelines yet. I did find this additional post on the same topic that you might find helpful. 

Hope this helps!