Solved

Having trouble editing my flows...?

• 5 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hey Guys, 
I’ve been trying to edit my flows and templates. For example: Either by adding in a time block or trying to input a picture into a template.

However, I am unable to drag anything into the actual template/flow. I’m not sure if it’s a software issue or (more likely) a me issue. 

What am i missing? 

Picture for reference:

THANK YOU!

icon

Best answer by Kylie W 7 December 2023, 21:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @samres 

Welcome to the Klaviyo community and thanks for reaching our for help!

Often times when this issue arrises it has something to do with the browser. To start, it is recommended to use Chrome as the browser as it works the best with Klaviyo. Second I would suggest logging out, clearing your browser history and cookie cache, then trying to log back in to see if this problem has resolved. If that doesn’t work, try using an incognito window or another browser to see if the problem persists. If it does, then we will need to take a deeper look into why this is happening, but the steps I just outlined usually resolves the issue.

Hope this helps and thank you again for being part of the community!

Badge

Thank you for the initial response.

I used an incognito window in chrome but still had no luck. Is there anything else it may be? Maybe I’m just dragging it wrong?? 

Badge

Hey @samres 

Welcome to the Klaviyo community and thanks for reaching our for help!

Often times when this issue arrises it has something to do with the browser. To start, it is recommended to use Chrome as the browser as it works the best with Klaviyo. Second I would suggest logging out, clearing your browser history and cookie cache, then trying to log back in to see if this problem has resolved. If that doesn’t work, try using an incognito window or another browser to see if the problem persists. If it does, then we will need to take a deeper look into why this is happening, but the steps I just outlined usually resolves the issue.

Hope this helps and thank you again for being part of the community!

I used incognito but it didn’t change anything. Do you know of a tutorial video? Maybe I’m somehow dragging it wrong lol

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @samres 

Echoing @stephen.trumble those are generally the steps to take. Sometimes cookies need to be cleared and they can ‘funk’ with the product.

However since you have mentioned this has not worked and it sounds like you need to make some changes now, I would suggest using the old version of the Flows UI. You can change back to this by toggling the button at the very top with the blue background (I can see it at the very top, left side of the screenshot). Hopefully this will allow you to make the changes needed in the meantime.

Kylie

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I’ve had issues with dragging Universal Blocks (in your case “images”?) into old templates.

The new editor doesn’t allow it.