Solved

How can I personalize the content within a flow?

• 9 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’m setting up a flow to request previous customers to leave a review on my website. I’ve created the email and I would like to include the following sentence:

You purchased [Product Name] from our store a couple of days ago…

How can I automate the system to detect the last purchase from the customer and input into the email? I think a generic “You purchased a product from us” seems like a horrible customer experience, but I don’t have the bandwidth to manually send an email to each customer.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 9 November 2023, 14:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @bohiq 

What e-commerce store are you using? And is it integrated to Klaviyo?

James | Colewood Digital

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey there! Being able to plug in that prior history info will rely on your flow trigger to provide all of that data.

As long as your review flow is triggered by something like ‘Place Order’, you could then add in the delay you want before the review email sends out. When you go to preview your email, you’ll see all of the dynamic data about that specific order they had and that is where you can start to fill in your email with product info dynamically. 

If you have Shopify as your site, Klaviyo has the flow recipe ‘Product Review / Cross-Sell’ that pre-builds a lot of the dynamic info for you already that you can use as a starting point for the email without having to worry about plugging in your dynamic variables of the customer’s order.