Solved

How do I add a questionnaire to my campaigns?

• 27 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi there, Klaviyo community! 

I am currently building a campaign for previous customers that have purchased within the last month and am wondering how to integrate a simple questionnaire into the email. The idea is that they answer a few quick questions and I receive the feedback in my backend. 

Is there a way to do this? 

Thank you! 

Rachel 

icon

Best answer by DavidV 27 February 2024, 03:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi @rachel,

Welcome to the Klaviyo community!

Absolutely - you are able to achieve this in a few different ways.

The first way would be to use the preferences page assigned to your main list. You can send customers to the preferences page (which you are also able to hosted page). This allows you to ask customers fixed questions that attach to the profile properties you want to update:

The other option would be to use a third party application for these forms. This will give you much more flexibility to edit the content.  Some options would be Typeform or Okendo Surveys (Shopify), where this data comes back into Klaviyo.

The beauty of Okendo Quizzes (if you are on Shopify) is that you are able to collect specific data points on a customer you haven’t captured before - so if a customer told you on the website that they found you through Social Media you won’t have to ask them again.

I hope that helps!

Thanks
David