Solved

How do I get started with Technical aspects of Klaviyo

• 1 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi, 

I have watched several videos on YouTube and taken the Klaviyo Academy courses. However, even tho I learned a lot of amazing things about marketing. I am having a tough time with the technical aspects of email marketing. Does anyone know any videos or courses that explain the technical side of emails. 

I don’t know any coding. Will that get in my way of starting my freelancing journey? Is there any tips on how to get the first client? 

Sorry there are too many questions in one

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 1 June 2023, 17:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @kunal 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the community for recommendations to further your knowledge and skills. First, there is no such thing as to many questions, please feel encouraged to ask for the information you need to be successful!

In addition to the Klaviyo Help Center and Academy, we also have Live Trainings from our Customer Ed Interactive team. You can find more trainings here that might be the additional information you are looking for. If you have specific technical questions, the community is a great place to come and ask! We can help provide the information and resources you need to find the answers you are looking for (often times someone else has already ask the questions you are thinking of!) 

If you haven’t done so already I highly recommend taking the Academy Product Certification course. Being product certified will help show potential clients that you know how to use Klaviyo and build trust in your abilities. 

Many of our best users don’t have coding experience, but with the combination of Academy, Help Center and Live trainings you have access to all the information and tools necessary for success. Klaviyo is setup so you don't need to know coding in order to produce high quality email designs that positively impact a brands marketing success. 

Hope this helped answer your questions. Thanks again for being part of the community!