Solved

How to see exact orders placed through emails

• 21 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

When going through to Klaviyo benchmarks for each email we are normally able to see specific people who have placed an order. For example if 5 people have placed order through the email there will be 5 names and orders. This is not shown anymore and just all orders we’ve received. Do you know how we can fix this?

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 21 February 2023, 22:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @SionaWard!

Would you be willing to share a little more detail about what you are seeing now vs. before? Perhaps a screenshot would be helpful (with all sensitive information redacted).

The information that you see within a Placed Order event will depend on which integration you are using and how the metric is designed. If it’s changed recently, then it’s possible that some changes were made on the e-commerce platform’s end. Additionally, each email address can only constitute one profile, so if you’re seeing multiple names for the same email address, that means that there was a “name” field in the Placed Order event being passed independently of the ordering profile.

However, I think some more details/information about where and how you are looking for this information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Brian 

Badge +2

So this is from the overview for one of our email campaigns.

When clicking into the ‘who’ normally before I would have seen only the 5 orders from the 5 people stated. Where as now I see all orders that are coming through coming through to our website, completely unrelated to the email.

I need just to know, if possible, how to get back just the stated amount of orders relating to the email when clicking through.

I hope that’s made it much more clear.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi for those that came into this thread with a similar issue. This was found to be a system error that was then resolved by our engineering team.

If you experience this issue, please reply here or contact our Support for further assistance.