Solved

How to Set Up Wishlist Low Stock Flow with Wishlist King

• 2 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi community, 

I’m not sure if this is possible, I am using Wishlist King to handle our wishlists, and I am trying to set up a ‘low stock alert’ for customers who have saved particular products to their wishlist. When a product they have saved hits below 5 units (we are low order volume, high value), I would like an email / SMS to send to the customer. 

Is this possible using flows? 

TIA! 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 3 August 2023, 20:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @BrookeByBaby 

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post!

Unfortunately we do not have a native integration built with Wishlist King to use data collected from that app in Klaviyo. You would first need to create a custom integration with Wishlist King in order to use that data in any automation like a flow. I would work with your developer or IT team to accomplish this using our API documents here.  Once you have integrated, it will depend on what/how information is being passed into Klaviyo with how you setup your flows. If you need help finding a developer you can check out our Partner Agency list to find someone who can get you on the right track!

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @BrookeByBaby 

I was doing a little more digging into this and found another community post that talks about setup of a flow with Wishlist King that you might find helpful. 

Hope this helps!