Solved

Is there a way to set up a custom best sellers section?

• 2 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’m trying to achieve a 2x2 custom table layout where the first item would be the last item the user visited on the site (like in the browse abandonment flow). But the next 3 items would be the first three of the 90 day best sellers (just like in a similar dynamic table).

With dynamic links I was able to do the first part, but i don’t know hot to (or if it can be) call the first three of the 90 day best selling items.

The reason I’m trying to do this is because the two dynamic tables that can achieve this separately can not be styled to look perfectly the same.

Thank you if you can spare the time to help me out.

icon

Best answer by Miklos.Nemeth 5 February 2024, 14:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Miklos.Nemeth 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community, happy you found us!

Have you tried setting up a best selling product feed? This would allow you to dynamically add in the top selling products over the last 90 days.

Badge

Hi @stephen.trumble,

Thank you for the welcome and that you are helping with your answer.

Eventually I did that. 

I wanted to have a seamless list of products that would put the last seen product before the best sellers, so instead of a 2x2 grid, I made a 1x4 grid, where the first product is the last seen product just like in browse abandonment, in a product feed block, and I styled another product feed block with the first 3 best selling products.

So in a way I managed to do what I wanted, it just looks a bit different, and needed two blocks instead of one.