Skip to main content
Solved

klaviyo campaign is skipping all recipients

• 3 June 2024
  • 6 replies

Starting a new campaign, everything is good and am able to send but it skips all the recipients. unsure why this is? 

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey @NBK

This could be due to a few things.

First, double-check your segment criteria. If it's too strict, it might exclude everyone. Sometimes a small tweak in the criteria can make a big difference.

Next, make sure your recipients aren't on a suppression list. This includes anyone who has unsubscribed or bounced previously. You can find this in your Lists & Segments.

Also, ensure your recipients have given the proper consent for the type of emails you're sending. Klaviyo is pretty strict about compliance, and anyone without the right permissions won’t get your emails.

Another thing to check is if you’ve set any additional filters when setting up your campaign. These filters can sometimes be too restrictive and exclude your recipients.

I would also advise you to check out some of the following Klaviyo articles that can guide you through these checks: "Troubleshooting skipped profiles in email campaigns", "Understanding available campaign analytics".

Hope this helps and gives some insight to your issue :)

Badge

Hi, thank you for the reply.

Ive previously sent campaign emails to the list before? and now all of a sudden they won't send..

Nothing else has changed apart from the campaign really. Ive tried multiple images etc and still nothing.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@NBK, Thanks for the clarification.

Since you’ve sent to the list before then I have two other things that comes to mind that could have an impact on the send.

If you’re sending to a large list, there could be throttling in place. It’s uncommon but double-check if there are any limitations set on your sending frequency. Meaning you could have reached your sending limit for your account.

You mentioned “adding multiple images”. Sometimes the content of the email can trigger spam filters or cause delivery issues. Try simplifying your email content to see if it gets through.

You also mentioned sending to a list. Have you considered segmenting that list first? I would refer to this article if you have not worked on segments before: “Getting started with segments”.

Badge

Just tried segmenting, still the same.

Changed image to something very simple, still nothing.

Have you got anything else in mind? appreciate the help

Badge

If I go down to the “skipped” part it says Catalog item unavailable.. Would this mean anything?

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

If I go down to the “skipped” part it says Catalog item unavailable.. Would this mean anything?

@NBK  It seem the product you have added in email is not in stock.

This issue is described in the Klaviyo help section here: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260805003210