Solved

Klaviyo Transactional Email Flow

• 12 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi all,

We send both marketing and transactional emails from Klaviyo.

We have a special flow set up for billing receipts. Is it possible to have this flow send from a different domain than the rest of our Klaviyo account?

We’d like to have our marketing emails and transactional emails sent from different domains for deliverability purposes.​​​​​​​

Thanks!​​​​​​​

icon

Best answer by ebusiness pros 12 May 2023, 17:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @MasonK 

Welcome to the Klaviyo community!

I’m not certain if Klaviyo is capable of having DNS records verified for multiple sending domains. But if you want to use 2 distinct email addresses with the same sending domain, you’ll just need to change the “from email” and “from name” on each of the individual transactional emails sent.

So for example: If you specify one email address as your account default for marketing messages, then you’ll need to revise the email address and “from name” for each of your transactional emails. Like this screenshot shows…

@In the Inbox or @Bobi N. or @Omar  do any of you have experience with using multiple sending domains to separate marketing and transactional emails?

Warmly,

~ Gabrielle

Klaviyo Champion & Marketing Lead at ebusiness pros

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@ebusiness pros 

same thing on my end.. we have never used different domains only different emails so I’m not even sure if this is possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @MasonK 

Both @ebusiness pros & @Bobi N. are correct. Each Klaviyo account can only been integrated with 1 domain. You can use different email address within the domain or you will need to setup additional Klaviyo accounts for each white label domain you want to send from.