Solved

PDF/Image Archive of Campaign

• 19 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello, I would like to create a company archive of our previous campaigns by turning them into PDF files or even an image.

I’ve tried to download the emails as a PDF but Gmail inserts a bunch of blank pages and gaps that make it a pain to reformat properly.

Is there a better way to preserve a campaign? Is there a way to prevent the format changes?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by retention 20 June 2023, 22:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @SteveCha, welcome to the community!

In this case, the best thing for you to do is one of two options:

1, before sending the email - open the email in preview mode in Klaviyo, then take a screenshot of that

2, add a “web view” link to the footer of all your emails - then use that web view link to open an email after it’s been sent, and take a screenshot of that.

I’d recommend the first option, since it’ll give you the most accurate example of how merge fields and dynamic content based on profile data will display.

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Klaviyo Champion & Marketing Lead at ebusiness pros

Badge

I appreciate the suggestions! I wish there was a better way, but I guess I just have to make do with what’s available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

@SteveCha - there’s a handy Chrome Plugins that I use to take “full page” screenshots.  I’m not affiliated with the app, but I am using this one if that helps:

https://gofullpage.com/

Then, as @ebusiness pros mentioned, you just do a “web view” link and then use the Full Page screenshot to get a clean PDF of the entire email message.  Hope that helps!

Badge

@SteveCha - there’s a handy Chrome Plugins that I use to take “full page” screenshots.  I’m not affiliated with the app, but I am using this one if that helps:

https://gofullpage.com/

Then, as @ebusiness pros mentioned, you just do a “web view” link and then use the Full Page screenshot to get a clean PDF of the entire email message.  Hope that helps!

This might be the best option, thanks!