Solved

personalized responses to inbound prospect response from an outbound campaign

• 21 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi,

i am new to Klaviyo, especially Klaviyo flows. 

1. Are conversations with prospects  when they reply to outbound campaigns controlled or orchestrated via Klaviyo? If yes, any documentation on that would be helpful.
  2. Is there a way in Klaviyo to configure a flow in a way, that when a prospect replies to an outbound communication from a campaign, then further communication with the prospect can be personalized using custom code execution, for example i would like to integrate with an llm/chatgpt for intelligent conversations.
icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 22 November 2023, 18:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @peeyush81 

Welcome to the community, happy to help!

1. Klaviyo does not have any visibility into when your customers reply to emails, as this action takes place entirely in the inbox.
  2. Because Klaviyo cannot know when a customer replies to your email, there isn’t a way to build a flow with personalizations out of the box. If you are able to build a custom integration you might find our API documentation helpful in trying to build this idea out. I would also recommend checking out our Developer Group to collaborate with other members with experience using our APIs.

Hope this helps, and thanks for being part of the community!