Solved

Placed order tracking? Why is it not working?

• 13 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hey, 

My company has been using a 3 party to do e-mail marketing last season, but this year we are doing it ourself. 
One thing i noticed is that our campaigns are tracking both open and click rate but not placed order. 

Does anyone know what we are missing? All the campaigns from our third party was tracking placed orders and sales, and we know for a fact that all of our campaigns also made some sales through discount codes, so i guess there is a UTM parameter we can´t seem to find or something. 

Bes regards, Daniel

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 14 July 2022, 00:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Heated Clothing,

Welcome to the Community.

First, can you confirm that you have setup the Woocommerce integration properly to your Klaviyo account and that nothing is wrong with the sync of data? 

By default, the revenue (placed order) value shown in the campaign overview (which is what I think you’re referring to, but correct me if I am wrong) will not automatically track the placed order metric to a new integration (WooCommerce).

Can you also check 

Dashboard > Performance tab

Then navigate back to your campaign overview and you see if the WooCommerce revenue present for all campaigns sent since you changed ecommerce integrations?

Here are some related community guides I would recommend checking out too:

Hope this can help,

Alex