Solved

Price Drop not triggering

• 16 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

We have set up a Price Drop flow and it is not populating. The message “There was no price drop activity over specified period of time.” is what I get in the report. Does it take some time for this to start updating? Anyone else experience this? Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 17 March 2023, 17:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Katherine L 

Thanks for reaching out for help with your price drop flow. I saw that you also responded to another community post on the same topic and hoping I can answer everything for you here!

So what could be happening happening? Few things to note: 

1. Note that if you have multiple versions of the same product with different variations, you would need to drop all these products and their variations to the same price.

2. For the Product, we use the data logged in Klaviyo product catalog tab which gets updated in real time with the Shopify integration. 

3. Please note that Klaviyo will NOT remove/delete any item if any item has been removed/deleted from the e-commerce platform to preserve the data. This would need to be manually updated.

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Hey @Katherine L 

Thanks for reaching out for help with your price drop flow. I saw that you also responded to another community post on the same topic and hoping I can answer everything for you here!

So what could be happening happening? Few things to note: 

1. Note that if you have multiple versions of the same product with different variations, you would need to drop all these products and their variations to the same price.

2. For the Product, we use the data logged in Klaviyo product catalog tab which gets updated in real time with the Shopify integration. 

3. Please note that Klaviyo will NOT remove/delete any item if any item has been removed/deleted from the e-commerce platform to preserve the data. This would need to be manually updated.

Hope this helps!

Thank you. Many Shopify shops use variations for selling different sizes of the same product so for anyone else interested, The Price Drop feature is not usable if you are set up this way.