Solved

price problem in my flow abandoned baskets

• 11 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I recently created an abandoned basket flow using the Klaviyo template. However, the {{ event.Price }} tag doesn't display the right price. It's not the price on the site. I don't understand why this is happening. Can you help me? 

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 11 July 2023, 16:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @Marie Buol 

Thank you for posting your question in the community! 

If I understand correctly, your abandoned cart/basket email is not properly displaying the price of the item left behind in the cart. With that said, are you seeing other product details being shown and just the price is not showing?

It will depend on your ecommerce integration what is the correct tag to dynamically show the price of the item in your cart. The cart abandon uses slightly different tags compared to the Browse Abandon flow. If I understand correctly, for the cart/basket abandonment, you’ll want to use the tag {{ item.line_price }}.

You’ll also want to be sure you’ve configured the block where the product details will be shown, commonly a Table Block, that you configure the Display Options as follows.

I hope this helps! I’ll invite some of my fellow Klaviyo Champions to chime in as well if they have any additional recommendations. @Bobi N. @Spark Bridge Digital LLC @retention @Ashley I. 

Thanks,

@In the Inbox