Solved

Same Product Viewed Multiple Times

Badge +3

Hi there,

I’m trying to setup a Browse Abandonment flow and i’m trying to find a way to target only the customers that viewed the same product multiple time (at least 3)

I’ve been playing with the filters in the past hour. No luck.

Thanks,

Alin

icon

Best answer by Dov 12 April 2021, 21:42

View original

10 replies

Badge +1

Instead of using the out of box Browse Abandon flow you could create a Custom Flow where the trigger is “Added to Segment”. In the the segment can include the added 3x times in “X” time frame.

Thanks

Badge +3

Instead of using the out of box Browse Abandon flow you could create a Custom Flow where the trigger is “Added to Segment”. In the the segment can include the added 3x times in “X” time frame.

Thanks

I can’t find any filter that can help. I want to include only the profiles that viewed a product at least 3 times. 

Badge +1

Hello

Use “at least” or “equals” on the segment. Here’s what it could look like.

Thanks

Badge +3

Hello

Use “at least” or “equals” on the segment. Here’s what it could look like.

Thanks

Yes, but I don’t want to target specific products. I want to target all the users that are viewing any product on the website at least 3 times.

Badge +1

In that case you can remove the Name filter. 

How about this - 

Badge +3

In that case you can remove the Name filter. 

How about this - 

In this example, you target all the users that viewed products on the websites at least 3 times (the event triggered 3+ times). They can be 3 different products or the same product viewed 3 times.

I want only the second one: same product viewed 3 times.

Badge +1

Got it! I don’t think there’s a filter that allows you to build segments of 3x clicks on the same product without defining what those products are.

Depending on how many SKUs you have on your website you can add in each one with OR statements. This is definitely the long answer.

Another Option could be using same Viewed Product filter and adding in the “Viewed Items” contains properties logic as an AND statement.

Thanks

Badge +3

I have 4000+ products. I don't think that method is feasible. 

Anyway, thanks for the time.

Badge +3

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @amvlad,

Thank you for sharing your question and exploring the Community for answers. And thank you @quagrowth and @Ana Bineva for your contributions.

@quagrowth is absolutely correct, there isn’t a way to segment folks based solely on someone who has viewed one specific item multiple times without specifying the particular item name.

You would either have to segment based on viewed product, without specifying the item name at all which would generate results spanning across all items. For example, viewed product 3 times over all time which could generate viewed items X,Y,Z in the results.

Or, you could use the “Name” filter on the “Viewed Product” event to specify viewed item name X, Y amount(s) of times.

Thanks and have a great day.